Monday, December 10, 2012

Simple&Sexy


Hallway Shot.

Ever since I moved into this apartment building I've wanted to do a photo shoot in this particular hallway. Passing it everyday and seeing the beauty of how the light reflects off the wall is truly unbelievable. So in this particular post I wanted to share the beauty with you & some of the upcoming post of others that were shot here. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting them.

This particular dress is one of my favorite, I love the diamond cuts on the side. It's sexy and comfy which is always a great thing. The color is appealing on every person, as well as the fit.The necklace is a rustic brown that goes with pretty much any outfit I own, and makes a wonderful jiggling noise. 

• Purple Dress: Crossroads Trading Co. on Ventura Blvd ($34)
• Necklace: Urban Outfitters on sale ($3.99)
• Black Pumps: Forever 21 ($22.99)










Photos by: Nicho


2 comments: