Monday, December 3, 2012

Feminist In LA.






Roof Top Shoot & Lobby Shoot at the Nido.
My featured model today is my cousin Lisa Huynh. Check out her blog by clicking her name. You won't regret. :)

The roof top outfit is more of a laid back monday look for me.
I love pairing heels with folded jeans, it makes your legs seem slimmer & longer. Personally that's a plus in my book since I'm 4'11'.

The lobby shot outfit is great for a night out with the ladies or a date. It's comfortable without looking lazy which is always a good thing. The shirt is flirty and playful & I love the color on Lisa. & of course my favorite color black.



• Black Top: from Vargas ($14.99) 
• Blazer: Guess ($40)
• High Heels: Nine West ($22)

• Beige Top: H&M ($19.99)
• Leggings: H&M ($5.99)
• Boots: Aldo ($30)



Model: Lisa Huynh
Stylist: Mel
Pictures by: Nicho

1 comment: